Sunday, August 24, 2014

Science Fiction Fans Will Love These Stories!!!!

This past week, I found myself with not much to do around the house, with the kids going back to school, so I decided to try to read a science fiction book.  I am not typically a fan of science fiction, but I was feeling like trying something different, and found this book that had four short stories in it.  It was not too long altogether, so I figured if I was not impressed after the first story, I would stop.
As I read further and further into this book, I was pleasantly surprised to find interesting exciting stories were contained in it's pages.  The book was called,Timescan: Science Fiction Short Stories by Alexai Vavioski.  The title fascinated me for some reason, I can't explain it, but I'm glad I read this book:)
These short stories were reminiscent of The Twilight Zone shows. They were not too long, your can easily read one in a weekend or weeknight of reading, and each had a twist at the end that was unexpected--at least to me. Each story was told in its own unique way, and there were a few places where I just could not put this book down until I was finished reading the story I was on. If you are a fan of The Twilight Zone, I highly recommend these stories to you.

Whether you like science fiction or not, I recommend these stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment