Sunday, July 10, 2011

Max on Life by Max Lucado Book Review

I read this book a while back, and I wanted to let everyone know what I thought about the book. It is a good book and an easy read. Max Lucado is a pastor in San Antonio, Texas that wanted a way to let his followers know the answers to some of the most popular questions that he has been asked about religion, family, finances, and everything in between. I am not a religious person and I was not as excited to read this book as I have been about others in the past, but I am glad that I did. There were questions that were answered in the pastor's own words, but he does not throw religious answers in mix, these answers are from the heart of a person who truly cares about people and wants things to turn out for the best at all times. I will be keeping this one on my shelves to look through when I need some answers to some of life's questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment