Sunday, July 10, 2011

Just A Nice Guy by Phil Torcivia

I read this book a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to post about it while I have a few minutes to spare today. I just want to start by saying that this book is absolutely hilarious! I laughed at the random jokes and the author's crude sense of humor about his dating life, his cats, and just life in general. This is a book that gives the author's view on many things about life with many jokes spread throughout it. I could not put this book down once I started reading it. The chapters are short, so it is an easy read for someone who only has a few minutes here and there to devote to reading. The illustrations are funny and often are a joke all on their own. If you are into crude humor or just want to see things from a guy's point of view, I definitely recommend reading this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment