Monday, March 16, 2015

Great story set in the future!

Over the weekend, I decided to stay in a read a book I have had for a while, but had not read yet.  It is set in the future, and reminded me a lot of The Hunger Games and Divergent at first glance.  I had a lot of time to sit and read since it rained all weekend here in Ohio.  I am glad that I chose this one because it was a great story that followed three different people in a society that was plagued with anarchy and violence, not a safe place for anyone.  The book is called Othella (Arcadian Heights) by Therin Knite.
This book is written from the point of view of three different people, all having a very different role in the book.  It is set at the end of the 21st century, and it seems like the anarchy is leading to the end of the world as we know it.  When a secret society is exposed for what it really is to others that are not a part of it, things get dangerous.  This book is a great one for those who are into Divergent and The Hunger Games, and I enjoyed following the three different stories all wrapped into one!

No comments:

Post a Comment