Monday, March 2, 2015

Very Funny Book, I Loved This One!

While waiting for the snow to stop outside last weekend, I decided to read a book that I would not have normally read, a parody on a book written by a baseball player about baseball.  Steven Lookner, a writer on shows like Saturday Night Live and MadTV, did a great job with The Closer by Mariano Rivera.  His book is called The Relief Fisher, and turns every aspect of the original book into a joke about fish.  All of the baseball aspects of the game are about fish, made of fish, or related to fish in some way.
This book was very funny.  I thought that way that the author was able to make a joke out of almost any situation that was mentioned throughout the book was awesome, and takes some great skill!  This book made me laugh over and over again and I will definitely be telling my friends about this one so that they can get a bunch of laughs out of it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment