Friday, March 20, 2015

Very Interesting Story!

Throughout this week, I have found myself with some free time. While a lot of it has been on Pinterest trying to find solutions to my organization issues, I also had time to read a new book I was sent by the author in exchange for a review.  This book reminded me a lot of watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but with a lot more going on in the story.  The book is called The Therions by Esme Autumns.
This book has a lot of twists and turns, but it is very entertaining.  It reminds me of watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  As the story progresses, Jake realizes that he is surrounded by therions and a lot of people that he thought that he knew he does not, and people that have disappeared are still alive and well.  The story progresses into a final battle royale in the school gym that has good versus evil both fighting for control.  I really liked this book, it was hard to put down.

No comments:

Post a Comment