Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Great Book that wasn't too long:)


Since I had a long holiday week this past week and the kids were being well behaved, I decided to start a new book with the goal of finishing it before the weekend was over.  Well...mission accomplished!!!  I read this book and still got a lot done around the house.  I didn't get the hundreds of items listed on ebay that I needed to, but there will be time for that this weekend. 

 This book is the second in an installment of three in this series. Hurricane Hole centers around Leila, a woman who knows how to get into trouble, especially with men. This story tells the tale of not only a man coming back from her past, but a new man in her life that she wants to get to know better, all while helping a man get his kidnapped son back from the local thugs. They all have to learn to work together in order to save a life. This story was both entertaining and action packed at the same time, an easy read for me.

I think I am going to start the first book in the series to see what I missed, although there were not any references to anything indicated that there was a lot of the backstory missing, but this one did not make me want to put it down, so I look forward to reading the first one, and maybe even the third book if I am feeling particularly ambitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment