Monday, July 14, 2014

Suspense with a Splash of Technology, Just My Style!

This week, I found myself getting a little bored waiting for classes to start with school; I am currently working on a Master's degree in network security.  This book seemed like the perfect storyline to keep me occupied, and it was.  The book I'm talking about is Buzzworm by Theo Cage.


This book was great! It centers around a computer virus that has hacked into the CIA and can affect those around it enough to cost lives. This computer virus and the investigation into it's origin and who is behind the network breech take this book into the lives of many within the CIA and the reasons that they think this virus was launched.

I have never tried to read any Tom Clancy, but it seemed like something that would be similar to what happened in the movie, Sum of All Fears, that is based on a book of the same name that was written by Tom Clancy.  If you are into suspense and can understand beginner level technical jargon, I recommend this book.  It is a real page turner!

No comments:

Post a Comment