Monday, October 13, 2014

A Good Book On A Rainy Day!

Over the weekend, I found myself in bed and sick, so I decided to take advantage of the extra free time I had and start a new book.  I finished this one in a day or so, and it was a moody story, great for a day when I am already in a funk anyway.  This book is called The Coffee Painter by Veronica Schreiber.
The story is about Vivian, a girl with a bit of a drinking problem and a trail of relationships that have not worked out or are not currently working out.  After the parties and drinking, she wakes up with a hangover and some inspiration to paint works of art that she can turn into some cash.
If you are laid up sick or are just feeling funky, this a good book to read.  It is a little funky itself, and misery loves company, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment