Thursday, October 23, 2014

Great Murder Mystery!

This book took me a little longer than normal, I spent a week reading this one.  This was definitely not because it was not a great book, I just was not able to devote so much time to myself this week.  My daughter turned 17 on Monday and it has been a crazy week and weekend before that.  The book is called Drop Dead Killers by Janet Martinez, and the action and murder started right away.
This was a really good book, I loved that the action started right at the beginning with no delay.  If you love mystery and murder, this the book for you.  David Graham is seemingly oblivious to the amount of danger that he is in throughout the book, even as he investigates the crimes of the killer.  This story unfolds at a steady pace throughout the book and does not disappoint.  Since there are more books coming in this series, I cannot wait to read them.
This book was not only full of both murder and mystery, but it also did not get boring at any time throughout the story, which can sometimes happen in this genre of book.  I really liked this book and was glad that I invested the time to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment