Friday, October 31, 2014

Great Murder Mystery!

The book I finished reading yesterday is called The Poisoned Pearls by Leah Cutter.  It had a little murder, a little mystery, and some psychic abilities all mixed together.  This book kept me on the edge of my seat almost throughout the entire story.  I not only found it hard to put this one down, but my to do list sat on the sidelines for a few days while I read this one.
Cassie is a normal girl living in a world among people that can see the future or past, or both.  When someone kills her best friend, one of the psychics working on the case thinks she is involved, and she must find out who really did it, why, and stop forces that she did not know existed until her investigation began.  She must avoid the police, as well as gods that want her dead, and learn to live with her newfound abilities all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment