Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Great Mystery Right To The End!

This one is one that I read a while back and I loved it!  It is called Vulture au Vin by Lisa King.  I was privileged enough to get an early copy to review for the author, so this is a little late since it has already been out for a month or two.  I don't read mysteries very often, but when I do I am usually not disappointed.
This book is about a wine tasting that goes horribly awry.  Jean is a writer that is invited to a once in a lifetime wine tasting and eagerly accepts and also gets her friend Roman a seat at the tasting as a photographer.  Jean's boyfriend Zeppo does not want Jean to go, but understands what a great opportunity for her.  Soon after arriving, Jean soon realizes that Zeppo may have been right when people start dying under mysterious circumstances.  As the story progresses, Jean loses more and more friends and is more determined than ever to get to the bottom of it.  This was a really good book that surprised me at the end, just the way I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment