Sunday, October 19, 2014

Exciting zombie story!!!

This book is one that I enjoyed, and it wasn't too long for me to read, so I didn't have any nightmares about it either--which is a guarantee if I am reading a scary story before bed.  This one was short and sweet, but had all of the action that I expected it to have in it.  The book is called Coop: An Elements of the Undead Short by William Esmont.  I really liked this book, and it progressed so quickly that I was finished before I had even knew I was almost finished.
While it was scary, it was essentially about an older and their struggle to survive when zombies attack their home late one night.  There was no back story to explain the appearance of the zombies really, but it was a good story nonetheless.  Zombie stories are good stories as far as I'm concerned, and this one was no exception and it definitely did not disappoint!
This story about a retired husband and his wife and their fearful night fighting off the zombies that have visited them late one night, and it is a great story that is wrapped into one short story.  While this story progresses quickly, there is nothing missed in the action and gore that you would want in a zombie story.  It was quick enough to read that I did not have to read it for days before bed and have zombie nightmares for the rest of the week, just a quick afternoon story while waiting at a doctor appointment was all I needed to read this one. A great story too!

No comments:

Post a Comment