Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Great Story About Saving The World From Evil!

This book was one that I chose to read over a long weekend, and I was feeling like getting into a long story since it has been a few weeks since I had done so.  This book is called Mistress of Masks : Catalysts of Chaos Book 1 by C. Greenwood.  It has a lot of different elements to it, from young characters who must find a way to save the world, to supernatural powers, and every type of obstacle preventing the characters from reaching their goal--saving the world!  This one reminded me a lot of Lord of the Rings and The Hobbitt when I was reading it, and I love those stories, so this one was one that I enjoyed and made my weekend fly by while I was reading it.  It was not as long as those other similar stories, but it is the first one in the series, so I look forward to reading more in the future.
This book tells a great tale of Edyis, who is supposed to go on a long journey in order to save the world from impending doom, along with a few others who are seemingly under qualified, just as she is.  Together, they need to figure out a way to stop the evil that is coming for the Earth, which sometimes seems like a large feat all in itself.  I cannot wait to read the next book in this series, the story reminds me of Lord of the Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment