Saturday, October 18, 2014

Such A Lovely Story!

Cracking Grace by Stephen Strump is truly a lovely story.  It was not only something that I enjoyed reading this afternoon while just relaxing around the house, but it was also full of emotion for the main character of the book, Audrey.
This is a story of Audrey, a young girl who's parents live on the grounds of a cemetery where there are many statues that her father handcrafted in his shed, who are more than they seem to be to Audrey and her parents.  When her mother dies, Audrey not only has to watch her father slip into his own madness, but she also discovers that the statues that her father makes can also be great friends.  This was a great story that I enjoyed very much!
While I like to expand my horizons, this one I may just read again one day, which almost never happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment